Entercom Boston is seeking energetic, self-motivated, college students or graduates to execute promotional events, broadcasts, and concerts while representing our five radio stations (WEEI 93.7, WKAF 97.7, WAAF 107.3, WRKO AM680, ESPN WEEI 850). This is a part-time position with varying hours (as needed for events) and on call depending on events and needs.
This is a great place to get started in media, media relations, marketing, promotional events, client event series, and more!
We are looking for team members who are positive, energetic, reliable, responsible, mature, and capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, all while smiling and having contagious fun. Applicants must have a flexible work schedule (availability during weeknights and weekends are preferred). Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: interacting with listeners, sound and equipment setup, and providing a overall appearance of the station in public.
- Must be 18+ with a valid driver’s license (good driving record preferred)
- Must provide own transportation to/from Entercom for events
- Must possess an outgoing and positive attitude
- Must be reliable
- Must have a flexible schedule (college classes can be worked around)
- Must be comfortable in crowds and public speaking
- Must be personable and willing to engage with listeners at promotions
- Must be a great team player and have solid problem-solving abilities
- Must have the ability to lift 50lbs or more
Preferred Skills (not required)
- Good conversation skills
- Willing to work with late notice
- Customer Service experience
- Photography background
- Social Media experience
Type of CompensationPart Time - Hourly