Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Manage and maintain safety procedures and policies at all four precast concrete manufacturing locations.
Partial list of job responsibilities and requirements:
- Plans and implements safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Develop programs to train managers and employees on safety.
- Inspects facilities to detect existing or potential accident and health hazards.
- Oversee delivery truck safety and safety policies/regulations for boom trucks.
- College or University degree or High School Diploma with 5 years of experience and training.
- Experience with OSHA and EPA regulations.
- Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products.
ExperienceAt Least 5 Years
Education RequirementBachelor Degree