We are Looking for a Permit Technician to join our Team!
If you are looking to be a co-builder of an ever growing company who puts each customer first, treats others like family, partners for success, takes personal responsibility, strives for better, performs as a professional, and gives back to others, then Heritage Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric is the place for you!
We are the largest residential plumbing, HVAC, and electrical company servicing New Hampshire and are now servicing Massachusetts! We’re a premium home service company that has been in business for over 30 years and is continuously growing, but also keeps the family type atmosphere!
We provide great job opportunities that allow our “Purpose-Partners” (employees) to have work that is secure, rewarding and a career they are proud of, while offering top pay, benefits and a work/life balance! We treat each Purpose-Partner as a professional by respecting, collaborating, listening, teaching, and supporting one another, but also care about you personally…We are all a part of the Heritage family!
Benefits for the Install Technician Position:
- Earn $23-$27/hr
- Milage Reimbursement
- Year Round Work (No Lay-offs)
- Company Uniforms that are Laundered
- Company Cell Phone
- Professional, yet Family Feel
- Company Events
- Corporate Chaplin
Qualifications for the Install Technician Position:
- You must pass a drug test, background check, and have a good driving record
- Valid Driver’s License
- MA Oil Burner License (Preferred)
- MA Journeyman or Master Plumbing License
- You enjoy serving others
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are team oriented
- You have an entrepreneur spirit- you like taking initiative and ownership of your career and personal development
- You have a flexible schedule and are able to work after normal business hours if needed
Responsibilities for the Install Technician Position:
- Maintain our high customer service satisfaction guarantees
- Show yourself as a professional
- Build relationships with personnell at town offices
- Drive to various town offices in Massachusetts (North of Boston) to obtain permits for installation jobs
- Deliver permits to technicians at residential job site
- Standing inspections
- Occassional light repair work
- Part-Time Position (approximately 20 hours per week)
*Great opportunity for someone looking to stay active in the field without the labor intensive work!
If you’re interested in becoming a Heritage Purpose-Partner, please click “Apply for this Position” to submit your application. If you have any further questions please contact Jessica Daly at (603) 647-4881 x7158.
Type of CompensationPart Time - Hourly