Job Type: Full-time with flexible schedule that includes weekend and late afternoon/early evening hours.
- MA: South Shore
Sullivan Tire is a family owned and operated business with over 100 locations throughout New England including 15 Commercial Truck Centers and 3 Bandag retread manufacturing facilities. Due to our size, we can offer more opportunities to advance your career and achieve TIA & ASE certifications! Sullivan Tire and Auto Service offers a family friendly work atmosphere and offers employees benefits that our competitors can’t match.
At Sullivan Tire and Auto Service you won’t have a job, you’ll have a career!
As a Mobile Alignment Truck Technician you will be responsible for performing pre-alignment front end, axle, and suspension inspections and professionally aligning customers’ truck/trailer to manufacturers’ specifications.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- DOT Medical Card (Must be able to attain)
- CDL preferred but not required
- Minimum 1 year experience using computerized auto/truck/trailer alignment programs (Hunter Alignment software/hardware experience preferred)
- Minimum 3 years experience in auto/truck repair
- Minimum 1 year experience performing truck alignments and fleet repairs
Sullivan Tire, a leading tire and automotive service company, has been family operated for more than 60 years and our company motto is, “treat everyone, customers, and fellow employees, as you would a member of your family”. Come and join our family! Sullivan Tire offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability, 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan.
Type of CompensationFull Time - Salaried
ExperienceAt Least 3 Years
Education RequirementHigh School Diploma