Applicant must have experience in repair of industrial production machinery or heavy equipment.
Repair, install, adjust, or maintain industrial production and processing machinery related to manufacturing of precast concrete products at all four locations.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance
requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation.
- Installation of new production equipment.
- Repair of precast forms/molds.
- Welding experience.
- Understanding of plumbing and electrical systems.
- High school diploma and 5 years minimum experience.
- Valid Drives License.
ExperienceAt Least 5 Years
Education RequirementHigh School Diploma