CID special agents are primarily responsible for conducting criminal investigations in which the Army is, or may be, a party of interest. They handle felony-level crimes that involve Army property and Army personnel.
CID Special Agents must have high moral standards and the utmost integrity. The training agents receive provide them with the technical skills that will permit them to execute any felony investigative mission with success.
This job requires an Enlistment into the US Army.
Qualifications: List in bullet form skills, experience and education required for the job
Due to the nature of work required of CID Special Agents, strict qualification must be met prior to application. Minimum eligibility requirements are listed below:
- S. Citizen
- Minimum age of 21 years or older
- Normal color vision
- No physical limitations and no history of mental or emotional disorders
- Favorable credit history
- Valid driver’s license and favorable driving record
- No felony or court martial convictions
- Eligibility for Top Secret clearance
- Suitable character, integrity, reputation, sobriety, discretion, and stability as established by a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI)
- Not Needed. The US Army will provide training.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in: Criminal Justice, Forensic Science, Computer Science, Computer Forensics, Digital Forensics, Legal Studies, Accounting, Finance, Psychology or Biology
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Speak and write clearly
- Interest in law enforcement
- Willingness to perform potentially dangerous work
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Remain calm under heavy duress
- Mental and physical fitness
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume/fill in application to Michael.W.Conroy.firstname.lastname@example.org
The US Army would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
The US Army is an equal opportunity employer.
Type of CompensationFull Time - Salaried
Education RequirementBachelor Degree