Job Type: Full-time
- MA: Taunton
- NH: Bow
Sullivan Tire is a family owned and operated business with over 100 locations throughout New England including 15 Commercial Truck Centers and 3 Bandag retread manufacturing facilities. Due to our size, we can offer more opportunities to advance your career and achieve TIA & ASE certifications! Sullivan Tire and Auto Service offers a family friendly work atmosphere and offers employees benefits that our competitors can’t match.
At Sullivan Tire and Auto Service you won’t have a job, you’ll have a career!
- Delivering tires to our internal and external customers loading and unloading.
- Deliveries are local with consistent route (no overnight travel).
- Work days are Monday through Friday 7AM- 5PM.
- Minimum of 2 years of driving experience
- Ability to lift up to 125 lbs
- Customer service attitude
- Solid understanding and adherence to “rules of the road’”
- Valid CDL Class A Driver’s License
- Valid DOT Medical Card
- Forklift Certified (a plus!)
- Dependable with clean driving record
- Verifiable work history
- Basic math skills to process invoices
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Sullivan Tire, a leading tire and automotive service company, has been family operated for more than 60 years and our company motto is, “treat everyone, customers, and fellow employees, as you would a member of your family”. Come and join our family! Sullivan Tire offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability, 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan.
Type of CompensationFull Time - Salaried
ExperienceAt Least 2 Years
Education RequirementHigh School Diploma