Job Type: Full-time
- ME: Southern Maine Region and Augusta
- NH: Seacoast, Southern NH, and Nashua
- MA: North Shore, South Shore, Cape Cod, Metro Boston, and Middlesex County
Sullivan Tire is a family owned and operated business with over 100 locations throughout New England including 15 Commercial Truck Centers and 3 Bandag retread manufacturing facilities. Due to our size, we can offer more opportunities to advance your career and achieve TIA & ASE certifications! Sullivan Tire and Auto Service offers a family friendly work atmosphere and offers employees benefits that our competitors can’t match.
At Sullivan Tire and Auto Service you won’t have a job, you’ll have a career!
- Mount, dismount, balance and repair passenger and light truck tires
- Perform lube/oil/filter changes on domestic and foreign cars
- Perform alignments
- Perform vehicle maintenance repairs including the replacement of headlights, fan belts, batteries, and wiper blades
- Ability to interact with customers to explain maintenance or repairs on their vehicle
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Technical Degree a plus!
- ASE Certifications preferred
- 1 year experience with automotive repairs and alignments
- Valid Driver’s License
- Solid customer service skills
- Solid understanding and adherence to safety and environmental standards
- Dependable Transportation
- Verifiable Work History
Sullivan Tire, a leading tire and automotive service company, has been family operated for more than 60 years and our company motto is, “treat everyone, customers, and fellow employees, as you would a member of your family”. Come and join our family! Sullivan Tire offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability, 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan.
Education RequirementHigh School Diploma